What exactly is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
The term 'SEO' is used to describe the marketing technique of preparing a website to enhance its chances of being ranked in the top results of a search engine (like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc) when a relevant search is undertaken.
Unlike a Yellow pages directory listing, search engine rankings are not in alphabetical order. Search engines are impartial and based on the search entered; they need to provide the best results for their searcher. Many ranking criteria are taken into consideration by the various search engines and the criteria are constantly changing. This is the reasons why SEO specialists are required to get your website to the top spot and keep it there. The benefits are bringing you targeted visitors and customers to your website on an ongoing basis.
"I want more converting customers and more targeted visitors to my site.
Why is SEO best to achieve this?"
It's quite simple. Today, over 90% of internet users rely on search engines to find a product or service they need. The majority of them will only look at page one of the search results. If your website is not listed there, then you will be losing out on potential new customers to your competitor sites.
In this day and age, UK businesses are becoming increasingly viewed via websites, accessed globally and product information sought through search engines. Our SEO services will ensure you are found under the right keywords and phrases to bring in your targeted visitors and customers to increase your sales.
Why should you choose ISBS as your SEO provider?
- We have ALWAYS Secured Page 1, Top 10 listings for our clients since starting our SEO services in 2000.
- No long-term commitments or contracts. We are confident we can secure your page 1 results. If you are not happy, you can simply stop at any time.
- Through our SEO services, we have raised 100% of our client's profits by increasing targeted website visitors by over at least 100% and converting them into customers.
- We value each of our clients and ensure you receive the best SEO results and service from our team. You are never just 'an account' at ISBS. (please see our testimonials)
- You have your own account manager to work closely with and call upon any time. You can contact us for examples of real-time results of customers to view for yourself.
- You receive monthly detailed report of your SEO campaign which includes keyword statistics AS WELL AS website and visitor statistics. This will provide you with great marketing information on your website visitors and their activity including visitor hits, top search terms and search engines used, referring sites, popular pages/products/services, time spent on each page, visitor locations and more...
Your SEO marketing services will include:
- Keyword research to identify popularity for customers.
- Assessment of your competitors search engine positioning.
- Search Engine & Web Standards Friendly coding
- Search engine optimisation, ensuring your website copy is effectively put together and combined with your selected keywords. This is to enhance your website's chances of being ranked in the top results of a search engine once a relevant search is undertaken.
- Ongoing monitoring of your progress and competitor activity.
- Full periodical reports on all aspects of your campaign.
- Maintaining your high search engine positioning once they have been reached - just as you will knock competitors off the top of page one, they will also try to knock you off.
What to do Next
Just call us on 01923 225545 to get a free non-obligation quotation from our SEO Specialists. We can start based on keywords you provide us with or do a complete keyword assessment for you.
You can also click here with your details for a Free Call Back.